12 Months Warranty Terms For Cricket Bats
All new Cobra Cricket Bats are covered by a 12 Month Warranty from Date of purchase.
We will always aim to be very "Leant " to the Customer compared to other retailers standards. Any valid warranty manufacturing and material defects will be repaired free. If the bat is still within the warranty period but considered beyond repair, we will offer a free or significantly discounted replacement.
Please note the warranty Expires 12 Months from date of purchase, and does not Restart or extend if a replacement bat is agreed.
This will Cover The Heavy Damage Section and will warrant a free replacement:
- Heavy Shoulder Damage ( Massive crack in the shoulders)
- Rare Case of Storm Damage (Bat Splits in two )
- Toe Completely Breaks off or Heavily Cracks beyond Repair.
- Bat Snaps or Breaks
This will Cover The Soft Damage Section and will warrant a refurbishment for cricket bat :
- Deep or small Edge Cracks on Face or on the edge of the cricket bat.
- Any Cracks or Snaps in the Handle Should be replaced with a new Handle.
- Edge Damage will warrant a refurbishment
Things That can Void the Warranty
We reserve the right to withdraw the Warranty Service if our experts deem that the bat has been subject to damage due to any of these issues below
- Not Knocked in Probably- we offer a knocking in service but it does require further mallet time by yourself. .
- Deliberate damage.
- Use of poor quality balls.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Mistimed shots.
- Yorker damage.
- Excessive bat tapping.
- Water damage.
- Poor storage conditions (too damp or dry).
Bats that are sent back are assed fairly, and then we will contact the customer to advise the best course of action. We will not Charge you before consulting you.
Returns Procedure For Cricket Bats
Please contact cobra cricket to first ensure there is a warranty issue. Contact details below
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we have received your bat we will try and assess the problem as soon as possible and advise you of our assessment and suggest a solution. Once this has been agreed we will aim to Return the bat within 7-10 days via 48H courier
30 Day Returns For Cricket Gloves, Pads & Bags
We offer you the ability to return any softs item any time before 30 days after purchase
You can return the Goods for the following Reasons
- I Tried them on Doesn't Fit or Size I Ordered was Wrong
- Wasn't What I expected & I would like to Return
- The Item Arrived Damaged or Wrong item arrived.
YOU CAN NOT RETURN THE PRODUCTS IF
We reserve the right to withdraw the Returns Policy if our experts deem that the Product has adhered to
- You have used the product consistently, any sign of significant usage will void the returns policy.
- Any Damage caused by you by use while using the product.
- Refunds are only available if the product is deemed faulty
- Refunds are not available if the product is fully functional.
Please get in Contact with us to discuss any issues. Contact details below
Email : email@example.com
Once we have Identified there needs to be a return, depending on what has been agreed.
- The Customer will send the Item back to us. The Customer will then either be, sent a refund, or organize a replacement.
- The Customer Is responsible for paying for return shipping , once we receive the item, The Customer will then either be, sent a refund, or organize a replacement.
Returns For Custom Bespoke spiked trainers.
As these products are made to order, unfortunately no returns can be accepted.